Pitaya, Orange, Grapes
- 1/2 pitaya (dragonfruit) (peeled)
- 1 orange (peeled)
- 100 g grapes
- 1 handful spinach
- 1 handful parsley (with stems)
- 1 carrot (I used two small)
- 10 g ginger
- 1 garlic clove (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Udo’s Choice Ultimate Oil Blend
Juice the spinach and parsley, then the carrot, ginger, garlic, grapes, pitaya and lastly the orange. Add in the oil afterwards.
Very happy to have juiced pitaya (dragonfruit/cactus fruit) for the first time. I added some extra ginger and garlic for my cold, which is actually much better now! :) However, I believe the taste would have been slightly better without the garlic. Would have loved to add some fresh strawberries to this juice.