Leafy greens, Broccoli & Cabbage
I’ve been feeling as if I’m about to catch a cold for the last two days now, so I decided I would make a small juicing series called “Beat the Cold” – for those days when you’re feeling slightly down or lacking energy. I was advised to use both ginger and garlic, and so I have!
- 2 handfuls of leafy greens (I used spinach, mixed salad leaves and sunflower sprouts)
- 1 handful parsley (with stems)
- 145 g broccoli (I used left over stems)
- 100 g cabbage
- 1 carrot
- 1 apple
- 1/2 beet
- 20 g ginger
- 3 small garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon Udo’s Choice Ultimate Oil Blend
- (+ add some extra fruit of choice for a less bitter and strong taste)
Juice the leafy greens and the parsley first, then the ginger and garlic, broccoli, cabbage, beet, carrot and apple. Add the oil.
This juice is super healthy and packed with things that are good for you, but since I went rather heavy with the ginger and garlic it needs to be backed up with some additional fruits. Add 1/4 pineapple, 1 mango or 1 grapefruit and this juice will be perfect!